OT: (Very!) a little favour...

krk said:
Tim...

google the link you posted and see what comes up!

ooops!

ooops again! Surprised google has picked that up. Well there is nothing on the site saying only certain people can vote. Plus I did initially request that you vote for me only if you think that mine was/is the worst one!

I never thought of googling the url!

Can I ask that nobody else votes at the moment, possibly until nearer the end of the comp. Many thanks again to you all. I dont want to flag up as too high!!!

Although, I dont think I am doing anything wrong.

Last edited:
timbo_uk said:
Can I ask that nobody else votes at the moment.

I thought when you first made this post it may be an issue... I don't know how many members Phil has but 100k votes may put you over the edge...

You know what they say..... 'be careful what you wish for' ;)

geniusintraining said:
I thought when you first made this post it may be an issue... I don't know how many members Phil has but 100k votes may put you over the edge...

You know what they say..... 'be careful what you wish for' ;)

Think you may have something there!
Never realised how many members there is on here! (Other than the 30 or so regulars)

Just a quick note here to say

I WON :)

Thanks for the votes etc, just got my email from Dulux yesterday!

Been busy though assuming I was going to win!

We had nasty woodchip on the walls with 5 layers of paint on, and wanted just plain walls. We bit the bullet and stripped off all the wallpaper. We then found that the plaster was original 1890’s and in very poor condition. Because we got this far we have got stuck in, removed all plaster and had the entire hallway and landing re-plastered. I also re-wired it all and moved some switches/sockets etc. It would have been a real shame to get a makeover on the old flaky (and falling off!) plaster. The plasterers finished on Thursday so (they said) we need to leave it 3 weeks or so to dry fully. This fits in perfectly with the July/August work period.
Ill post some pictures up later of so far!

surferb said:
Nice! The "PLCTalk Effect"...someone better know what I'm referring to...

Quite a strong effect though......43% of the votes...not bad, but then again the room does need it....:D