Output stays on when rung is false

I do think that is what is occuring, the HMI holding or writing to that address. A representative from Rockwell and the integrator of the system is coming in today to look at our system. Unfortunately I cannot look at the HMI program because we do not have the Works software here (I have tried to get the company to get it).
I will post again if they are able to find out why. The other thing is that it is not in the same rung or output all of the time, it occurs in other rungs of the logic as well.

I will keep everyone posted here. :site:

Family Guy - "If I haven't seen it, it's new to me".

Chorn,
I am thinking that if your RSView program is writing to outputs that should not be on, then somehow your RSLogix PLC program has been changed so that it no longer matches up with the RSView program. This has been know to happen because:

1. There is an EEPROM in the PLC that allowed an older version of the program to be loaded after a PLC fault.

2. An inexperienced programmer has inadvertently downloaded another version of the program into the PLC.

3. This same programmer may have made changes that do not match the logic of the RSView HMI program.