Oven feeding vibrators vibration uneven?

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
Our popcorn oven feeding vibrator malfunctioning. Sometimes its feeding more popcorn to the oven.we replaced FMC vibrators controller by new but no result.we observed vibration
Is OK but sometimes it is giving more popcorn to the oven as a result all popcorn is not cooking and we lost output.
Please give me idea what will be best to feeding raw popcorn to the oven. Now manually we feeling popcorn to the hopper and hopper bottom there is vibrator.vibrator giving to conveyor and conveyor giving to oven .
Thank you everyone to helping me.
Kind regards.
Jamal.

I wouldn't expect un-popped popcorn to be a good candidate for vibratory pan feeding. It is far to slippery and will inevitable free-slide in the pan. I would expect a rotary star valve, screw conveyor or even a cyclic tipper valve to provide better volumetric regulation of your feed rate. Alternately, you could allow the feed hopper to deliver material via gravity feed to a variable speed belt conveyor.

Hi guys,
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I don't have good knowledge about delivery materials via gravity feed .
Kindly could you tell me more details about it.
Regards.
Jamal.

This sounds like the machine was working (and for some time) and now has stopped feeding correctly

It may not be the vibrator
How does the system get its feedback of the feed rate
Load cell? - height of grains on the conveyor?

Hi guys,
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I don't have good knowledge about delivery materials via gravity feed .
Kindly could you tell me more details about it.
Regards.
Jamal.

Popcorn kernels could be fed onto a variable speed belt conveyor directly from a hopper without the need for a vibrator. The feed hopper can limit the bed depth of material on the conveyor, and then the belt speed alone would determine the volumetric feed rate.