PAC MACHINE EDITION 9.8 unused variables

Andor

Hello everyone, how can I see in machine edition (in 1 overview) which variables are not in use? When I create a new variable it continues with the last one. but many are still unused. Do I really have to go through the entire list?

You can create a report of unused variables. In version 7, which is what I have on the machine I'm using for internet browsing, you click on the "Variables" tab and one of the choices is "Reports" which bring up a window with a drop-down list of options, ine of which is "Unused variables". The look and feel of PME changed around version 9, so I'm not sure if that's exactly how to get to the reports in version 9.8

You can create a report of unused variables. In version 7, which is what I have on the machine I'm using for internet browsing, you click on the "Variables" tab and one of the choices is "Reports" which bring up a window with a drop-down list of options, ine of which is "Unused variables". The look and feel of PME changed around version 9, so I'm not sure if that's exactly how to get to the reports in version 9.8

thank you, i found it