panel view 550 download

hello friend ....

It fit my schedule for alarms as you teach me in the previous post but now I have another question for you ...

In this project need to adjust the speed from the panelview of some vfd with the output of 4-20th ....
Do you have an example of how I can do ...

Waiting for your comments

.... I leave greetings

If using the same processor as in your post #14, then create a tag in your PV for the VFD set point. Then use a numeric enter object on a screen to write to this tag.
I used N7:0 for the example. I also used 0-100% speed you may want to use actual speed for this, which will make the scaling values different. See example program for your PLC.
Your processor does not support an "SCP" instruction so had to use a "SCL" instruction.

If using a different processor then let us know that will change things a little.
Also if you want to use speed for a set-point tell us the range.

VFDSetPoint.png