PanelBuilder32 Alarms HELP

busarider29

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings again from cold and snowy mid-Michigan.

I am trying to setup the alarms banner in PanelBuilder32. I have configured one alarm with one message so far as a test. More to come once I have this one working. I cannot seem to get the message to appear on the screen when I trigger the bit in the PLC. Can someone point me to what is probably obvious and staring me in the face but I'm just not seeing it? Alarm trigger bit is B3:10/0 if you can't see it in the pics

Thanks,
Don

Alarm Trigger.jpg

Setup.jpg

Tag Editor.jpg

Trigger.jpg

Ladder.jpg

I haven't done much Panelbuilder 32 but this has worked for me in the past.
In the PLC use an integer like N7:0
N7:0/0 = alarm 1
N7:0/1 = alarm 2...
Then add N7:0 to your tag editor. Then the tag to your alarm trigger, type = bit. Alarm message, Value/Bit will be 0-14 to match your corresponding bit in the plc