Panelbuilder32 Message to Remote Device

I'm trying to send alarm messages from an older Panelview 550 to a 1756-L61 CompactLogix PLC. In the Setup tab of Alarms, in the Message to Remote Device section I have entered tags for Data Tag, Notification Tag, and Handshake Tag. I did remember to check the "Message to Remote" boxes next to all the alarms. On the PLC side I am seeing the Notification Tag go high when there is a new alarm and when I toggle the Handshake tag it goes low. However, I am not receiving any alarm message. In the tag editor I entered Character Array for Data Type and have tried many different combinations for Array Size and Maximum with no success.

Panelbuilder32 ver 3.83.01
RSLogix 5000 ver 20.01

Similar Topics

Hi guys! I'll try to keep it short: The actual setup of my panelview is a page that redirects to 20 something pages, each filled with 10 fields...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
A tech at a remote facility had a PV550 **** out (Err 690 DH+ hardware failed). He took it out and sent it to me, and going by the label on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom