PanelView 1000 Error State

DGrp

I have a PanelView 1000 and am using Panelbuilder 32 for programming. I just downloaded a program with a few changes to an existing program and am now seeing the error state on multistate indicators that I didn't even touch other than move around for better screen functionality.

Has anyone else seen this before and could you offer advice please?

Thanks in advance.

Did you inadvertently change the communication parameters? If so, you should be seeing communication errors.

If you somehow altered the indicators then double check the values in the PLC against the PB32 tags used by the indicators.

What is the complete part number of your Panelview Standard?

I did not change the communication parameters and am not seeing communication errors.

I double checked the values in the PLC against the tags used by the indicators in Panelbuilder.

PanelView 1000 - 2711-T10C15, Ser - B, Rev D, Frn 4.0.

Last edited:
Check the register the triggers the multistate indicator and make sure it is(the value) kept within the limits of your different states.

Post the PV's program if you can. Zip it first. And point us to the troubled indicator.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the responses.

Unfortunately, the code is proprietary and I can't post it for you guys to look at.