Panelview 1000 FTP Image Pull

Bolatov

Hello
We are using a Panelview 1000 Compact. We know it has an FPT in it.

We use a multistate indicator and in each state we selected an jpg, so it goes from 001.jpg to 099.jpg
Can the jpgs be saved in the FTP so that the MER goes take them from that path?
Thanks Guys

We used a ME Web Browser Control, we just put the path of our html files and put the image to fit into all the background.

But the bad thing is we cant put objects in front of it, and we need some multistate indicators to be in front of it.

Any ideas of what to do?

No, the images must be local to the project (PanelView).

But, you could enable the FTP server to share the Images folder on the PanelView.
Then push/upload new images to the PanelView.

You would have to overwrite existing images, already configured in the multi-state indicator (ex. 001.jpg to 099.jpg).
And, after a reboot or project restart those image changes would be lost. You would need to re-upload them.
But that does work.

We made it work
We connect a desktop computer to the local network where the panelviews are, just by typing the path ftp://192.168.1.xxx we could get inside the FTP of the Panelviews and put the images files in the image folder
and yes in the multistate indicator leave the pre images names

it worked great!!

Thanks a lot arlenjacobs