Panelview 1000 memory card

e27978

We recently lost a panelview 1000 and replaced it. The old panel view had a memory card installed in it but apparently no one had ever saved the program to it. The new panelview was installed and programed with panelbuilder 32. I cannot seam to find out how to save the program to the memory card is this done through panelbuilder or at the panelview terminal.

Through the panelview terminal itself. Go to the config screen, you did put a button somewhere to access it didn't you. If not, cycle power to the unit and push the bottom right corner during power up ( a little white dot usually appears where you need to push). From there, select memory card and then save to disk. To download to the terminal from the card, push restore from card. If there is more than one program you can push memory card listing. I also store the latest plc program on the memory card with the panelview program. This card is just a compact flash card with a PCMCIA adapter. I buy mine from CDW or Tigerdirect for about $11 each. Because they are so inexpensive, I just leave them in every panelview.

You can also use PanelBuilder32 ( software) to store to a memory card:

MemoryCardDownload.jpg