PanelView 1000 Memory Full

Burch

I am working with a PanelView 1000, and I'm getting an error saying the memory is full, and it's preventing me from doing a transfer of my application.

What can be done to purge some of the old programs that are in memory?

Thanks,

Burch

Two things come to my mind.

#1 you only have one app running and you are out of memory.

#2 you have other apps in memory.
In that case, you will need to restart the panelview and press the config button in the button in one of the upper corners (sorry, I can't remember) as it reboots. The config menus will allow you to delete older apps. Don't erase your current app.

hope this helps,
james

Is it a PanelView Plus (2711P) or an older, black-plastic PanelView Standard (2711) ?

If it is a Standard there are no other apps onboard and you need to work on stripping out unused tags and pictures and screens.