Panelview 300 and micrologix 1500

Hi,

Is there a way to connect the Panel View 300 and MicroLogix1500 together while the PC is connected too? I need to monitor the PLC from the PC while the Panel View 300 is providing the setting to the PLC.

Thanks.

Hi,

Is there a way to connect the Panel View 300 and MicroLogix1500 together while the PC is connected too? I need to monitor the PLC from the PC while the Panel View 300 is providing the setting to the PLC.

Thanks.

Please provide us with the complete catalog numbers of your PV and ML1500.

Hi Mickey,

I have 2 units of 1761-net-aic modules and the ML1500 + PV300 was installed in the 1st module. On this 1st module my ML1500 & PV300 is communicating fine but on the 2nd module where the PC is connected, it can't find the nodes of the ML1500 & PV300. I connected both AIC modules using the DH-485 ports.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Your PV supports DF1 protocol Full duplex by default ( peer to peer), you would have to configure it for a network and then change the PLC's port for DF1 half duplex slave ( I think ,as well as RSLinx) each having it's own node address baud rate the same.

Note: I have never try that so you are on your own.

See my post #19 or get a PV that supports DH485.

networkPV.png

Last edited: