PanelView 7 with embedded tags in alarm

lottis11

Hi Guys

We have replaced a panelview 6 plus with a new PVPlus 7 standard connected via ethernet to a SLC 505.

All works except the embedded tags in alarms, which sometimes work and sometimes does not.

I inserted the tag name by using the edit string, insert variable. I have tried it as a string and also as adding a HMI tag pointing to the same address in the plc.

The tag is Redraw 2 - Scrap On Die
/*N:5 {VAR_196A\POS_ERR_REF_RW2} NOFILL DP:0*/ or as
/*N:5 {::[196A]N20:6} NOFILL DP:0*/

I have added a text box on the alarm page, and it displays the tag correctly.

Thanks for any help

Similar Topics

Hi All, I currently have a setup using a CLX PLC and a standard Panelview communicating over devicenet. The Panelview displays the current family...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom