PanelView alarms not displaying on Main Screen

macese

Hi,

I recently uploaded a project from the HMI to FT View Studio ME to make a few changes since I didn't have the original project. Once I restored the runtime application I was able to make the changes and download the new version to the PanelView Plus 1000 (using version 8.00).

The problem is now my alarm messages won't display on the main screen alarm banner. The alarms are still being shown on the alarm menu and other pages in the alarm banner but just not the main screen. I suspect this is an easy setting to fix but I'm not sure what to change.

Has anyone seen this before or knows how to fix it??

Are you filtering the alarm banner on the main screen? If so you will need to add new alarm triggers to display. Right click on the Alarm Banner > properties>Alarm Tab. At the bottom of the property page you will see a line identified as Filtering >Filter Triggers.