Panelview C400 USB Driver

Freak

Hi All - so I am looking at my first project that I need to modify a Panelview C400 program. I am having trouble installing the USB driver on my laptop. I am running Windows 7 Professional SP 1, with admin rights.

I have downloaded the driver and it started to install and all looked OK, however it doesn't recognize when I plug in the screen it was registering that there was a new device but it never allowed access now it isn't even doing that.

I have tried to find the driver to uninstall to then re-install but I haven't been able to locate it.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Peter

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I have HMI PanelView C400 (cat: 2711C-T4T) there is a program that runs directly run as startup, I don't have access to the menu...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone... I have in use a Panelview C400. It's OK and was running fine... But my CCW asked me that need upgrade a firmware. Downloaded and...
Replies
Views
Dear All. I have arranged an upgrade software to convert my micrologix 1000 program for ML1400. Now I am having problem communicating my ML1400...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone 1st post here. I have a Panelview C400 connected to a micrologix 1000 using a 1761-CBL-PM02. I need to connect my computer so that...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am new with using PLC's. I have a AB PanelView c400 that has a bad firmware flash. When it starts up, it gets stuck on "Boot" after the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom