Panelview C600 Bitmap

russsion

Hi
I'm using an AB panel view C600 via connected components. I want to add my own bitmaps to the standard buttons. Does anyone know how to do this or to create a button from scratch?

I am an advanced B&R user and I have to say their stuff is far simpler to use, but customer demands AB

Thanks

Russ

Thanks for this. I can get an image in now but the quality of the image is very poor despite looking good in an image editor. Any ideas welcome

the only thing that comes to mind is resize in MS paint. Until you get a good result. Or Try a different format.

Similar Topics

Have a C600 Panelview that the display went out in it. It still has the configuration in it and the equipment is still running. Believe it is just...
Replies
Views
I have a working collection of applications for the PVC C600. the setup is one pvc600 connected to a DH485 network with two micrologix 1200's...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Panelview C600 2711C-T6C that one of our clients have and they wont to remote access the screen is there anyway you can do this...
Replies
Views
Afternoon folks, Anyone have any idea where I can find the download for USB RNDIS driver to connect to a C600 Panelview. Looked everywhere and...
Replies
Views
I recently bought a C600 and I setup the communications so that I could program it throught the ethernet port. I completed a reboot of the system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom