PanelView ETH with SLC500 5/04 via DH+/RIO backplane

tecnorads

Hello
I have a configuration of two SLC500 5/04 in DH+ network connected to a card DH+/RIO in a backplane contrologix according to image.
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1253/slide1gzc.th.jpg
By configuring through the factotytalkview SE/ME 6.10, I include an RSLinx Enterprise Server.
The problem is that when browsing the root, the DH + network nodes do not appear. When I click "+", nodes are not shown. When I use the 1756-CNB, the ControlNet network nodes are shown. The problem is that the CPUs are in the SLC500 DH + network.
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3286/ftvd.jpg
How to create tags?
Sorry my english google.
:confused:

RSLinx Enterprise cannot browse through a 1756-DHRIO module to the DH+ network.

RSLinx Classic can. If you have RSLinx Classic OEM or Gateway, you can use it as an OPC Server for FactoryTalk View SE.

OK. There is no other way? This way I would have to keep your PC with RSLinx always connected to the PanelView work. Or not?

I was focusing on your description of FactoryTalk View on the PC and overlooked the title in which you mentioned PanelView.

You can connect directly to a DH+ network with RSLinx Enterprise using a 1784-PKTX card (on a PC) or a 2711P-RN6 module (in a PanelView Plus).

RSLinx Enterprise cannot bridge from a CIP network (EtherNet/IP and ControlNet) to a DH+ network. This is true for both the PC-based and PanelView-based runtimes of RSLinx Enterprise.

For a PC-based FactoryTalk View system, RSLinx Classic may be substituted to perform this routing.