Panelview Plus Images

junior

Does anyone know if it's possible to store images that are used by a PV termial application on the SD/Compact flash storage card instead of having them embedded in the .mer application file that's downloaded to the terminal?

I have a feeling that the only way would be through a custom ActiveX object, but I don't have enough experience with Active X to know 100%.

TIA
Jr.

Thinking about it more, can you use a file path to a location of an image on the storage card in a multistate indicator instead of selecting an image uploaded into the application?

Similar Topics

Hey folks Back again. We've been trying to get a camera image into the HMI. The HMI is a panelview 7 plus series B with Windows 10. Before we had...
Replies
Views
Our customer has requested that we have any faults show where the fault is on the machine displayed on the PV screen. Is it possible to import a...
Replies
Views
I have a project using a Panelview Plus 6 with a Micrologix 1100. I would like to display images on buttons for selecting recipes on the panelview...
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom