Password PLC Omron

Hello ariek dwi putro,

Yes you can release the password protection using the Programming Console (PRO01 or PRO27 etc).
But you will need to know what the password is first!

Paulus, can't he simply delete Fun(49) from the first rung of the program? I'm not an Omron expert but I do some Omron, so I'm asking this as much for myself as for the OP.

Alaric said:
Paulus, can't he simply delete Fun(49) from the first rung of the program? I'm not an Omron expert but I do some Omron, so I'm asking this as much for myself as for the OP.
Hello Alaric,
Once the program has had the password protection released, then yes, the FUN(49) rung can be removed. This will of course also then disable further password protection.
To do this of course, one has to have the password. The hand held programming console (PROCON in Omron speak) will not automatically by-pass the password protection.
Make sense?