PC Malfunction alarm

jos6s238

Hi friends I'm new in the forum and I heave an small problem with a Toshiba Die Casting machine. It has a Toscast system and initially had the PC "Malfunction alarm" I replaced the 3 power supply one for main processor, one for I/O and the other for PC(were VGA, analog I/O, and Keypad) nothing happens! I test all I/O's cards replacing them one by one by new spare cards, the alarm still there. I test the processor in another machine and there was no alarm in the other machine. I test the processor of the other machine in the alarmed unit and the alarm shows again.
the last test I did was installing an spare mother board with all boards on it!
The alarm disappears but I don't heave reading of inputs on VGA screen, and the hydraulic pump wont turn on. But I heave I/O's in the PLC.