PCS-7 ES/OS ghost installtion, Need information about how to install Es/Os ghost prog

divyesh1969

I need help to install PCS-7 ES/OS Ghost copy on new and upgraded Simatic PC . While trying to load ghost on new Simatic PC , but Pc could not boot. We observed that PC is having bigger hard disk and other differances. Pl. guide me how can I Installed old ES/Os Simatic PC ghost program on newer Simatic PC.

Similar Topics

Hi, What is the easiest way to create a Watchdog between 2pcs S7-1200 over Ethernet?
Replies
Views
I am experimenting with a very simple program for testing purposes and not getting any movement from the servo motor. The attached program...
Replies
Views
I dont have connection with this panel. Please help me. Can anybody worked for whis panel? I try connect the rs232-usb cable on the foto, but...
Replies
Views
410E with TP900 different IP range I have a PCS 7 410E REDUNDANCY CPU connected to the TP900 panel, from CPU side the X8 port address is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question about Siemens ET200M series modules. These will be used in a remote IO panel. In this panel will be a dual redundant Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom