PCS7 V8.2 Reading actual day

HRagab

Hello everyone,
i would like to read in pcs7 v8.2 the actual day of the month(ex 1 or 25 of the month)
i used as attached read_CLK AND DT_DATE but i can't find a way to extract only the day there are a DT_DAY BLOCK But get the week day type Sunday or Monday.

any help for that

screen.png

In Siemens PCS 7, you can extract the day of the month from the date value stored in the CLK data block by using the following formula:

DayOfMonth := (DT_DATE AND %MDAY) + 1

The DT_DATE function reads the current date and time from the system clock. The %MDAY mask is used to extract the day of the month from the date value. Finally, the + 1 at the end is used to convert the zero-based day of the month to a one-based value, so the result will be in the range of 1 to 31.

You can then use the DayOfMonth variable in your program to perform any desired operations or control logic based on the current day of the month.