Pda Authentication

engrto

Hi,
i have hp handheld device which i wanted to use in authentication of my wireless gateway. but my problen is this during the intallation of the authentication device software it displayed that the software is ment for lower version, that it cannot be displayed properly.

i needed so much to use that same PDA from hp. please i want to now is anybody have come accross the same proble and the solution to it.

during the transfer of the generated security key the handheld refuses working. but it will accept authentication software through infrared port. which i strongly beleive that it will still do the same during the transfer of the key.

cheers

Similar Topics

Hi! first of all say hello and thanks to all the community, I just bought a laptop with windows 8.1 x64, I used to use ibapda V6.24 on windows 7...
Replies
Views
Hello friends I need your support to solve my problem related to ibaPDA. I installed iba server and client on two PC with valid license.Server and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I just want one inforamtion if someone of you have used ibaPDA V6 analyser. We have two PLC siemens S7 in our network with WinCC server. I...
Replies
Views
Phil, I've been out and about much but always try to check the site on my PDA phone. On that version it used to put newest posts at the top but...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just checking on my fathers behalf who manages multiple PLC's via wireless laptop (XP Pro) at his job. Myself being the nerd that I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom