Perfing paper inline

djbillyd007

Hey guys. Hate to ask another unrelated question but I am a little desperate. We have an Elsner rewinder. We have a customer that is looking for us to convert a product for them that is has perferated lines every 6 in. The cost of an Elsner perferator is way out there for this project. Has anyone done anything like this to one of these machines. All i can find searching ic perfer blades. My idea was several of these blades in line with the web. I am not sure if they have to be against a roller or something under the web. Any Ideas would be of great help. I got hit with this today and they want to tell the customer yes or no by Friday.

Similar Topics

I might be overthinking my problem, but I need some help. I am trying to write a formula in my plc to calculate the footage of paper being...
Replies
Views
Multiple PLCs in our plant communicate using either MSG instructions or Produce/Consume. Is there an industry best practice for documenting this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Can anyone help with an easy problem? I have retrieved a prog from a faulty Mitsi FX1S plc. I managed to open the file by using a...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, I am working on one Paper Coating machine, My Winder, infeed, Coater and Unwinder is runnning through ABB's ACS550 VFD, My winder is...
Replies
Views
When I build something involving a PLC, I always like to make a paper printout. To save in a little booklet. When creating an HMI program In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom