pf 755 and torque prove fault

mike_dr

4 elevator systems (a sedan with counterweight and there is only 2 positions commanded when running in sequence, 0 and xxxx) controlled via controllogix and pf755. only 1 pf is experiencing torque proved fault then the drive is enabled at the 2nd floor position. The brake has apparently no problems. all parameters are changed in accordance to the knowledgebase for torque prove fault(zero speed, zero speed time,etc) and i have a copy in https://app.box.com/s/l4ina2hba6zzxp7miqpamzd1cq092qgu. there is also an unexplainable 60 mm initial movement/jerk when enable in the 2nd position versus only 30 mm in the other elevators before becoming stable/moving back to the original position. there is no MAM instruction, just enabled/ MSO. any advise?

Last edited:
there is a difference in the weight of the counterweight for that 1 lift/elevator which may be the cause