PF755 Drives for position control without motion

A lot of do care about Yaskawa, but you are correct, it doesn't belong in responses to your post since it is not a positioning drive(and you have Rockwell). As far as I know, you can only do synchronized motion in Rockwell if you have a motion version of the PLC or an additional module. I know of people that do pseudo-synchronized motion using their own calculations of accel, decel, and velocity for 2 axes to get to the same point at the same time. Not synchronized, though. Is your application like that, or are you doing gearing?

Quote: "I have 5 x Powerflex 755 drives to position control in a non motion controller."
If it were me, I would say no.
If you upgrade to a motion enabled controller it will work. It all depends upon the repeatability you are looking for.
The more information you post the more help you will receive.

Tws is right. You need to provide more info on your application and your toloerances.

The 755 can do torque proving, full torque at zero speed.

Review this. Don’t know if this helps because I don’t know what it is you’re trying to accomplish.

ID: QA7295 | Access Levels: Everyone
PowerFlex 753/755 drive: Point to Point positioning example