pH Probe/Analyzer issues with VFDs

Electrical noise can be a *****. When I run into this sort of problem, I start with things that are the easiest to try. Ground the analog shield at one end. THen try the other end, then try both ends, then try neither end and see if any of those changes affect the symptoms. Reroute the analog physically as far away from the high voltage wiring as possible. Sometimes that might mean running a cable across the floor as a temporary test. If none of those things are helpful enough, put it back how it started and get ready for the more difficult changes.

I am not familiar with your exact model of sensor, but if the transmitter for it has a display, can you use that to prove whether the signal is corrupted between the millivolt probe and the transmitter or only on the transmitter output 4 to 20mA wire?

Plastic conduit is great for corrosion resistance, but completely useless for capturing VFD output noise.

Thanks everyone for the help.

We installed line filters after the drive today and it took care of the issue. Worst case scenario I have 100 feet of shielded VFD cable to use if the signal faults out again.