Pilz Data Transfer s7-1200 tia v13

shane_bac

Hi, I have a Pilz m BO which hardware is all set up. I am just beginning to set up the transfer of data between. I have added the transfer areas in the hardware configuration and now struggling on actually using the data in the program. As a starter the input word to the PLC from the Pilz unit i i72 for the LED status. What do i need to do within the program to convert this dada so i can use it for a status?

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I'm trying to integrate Pilz Ethernet IP Module to ControlLogix. I added Pilz module as a Generic Ethernet module and I'm able to...
Replies
Views
Long shot, anyone got the Pilz PDIA 2 Step 7 drivers zip file they could send me?
Replies
Views
Dear All. I need comm between Compactlogix/Controllogix with PNOZ m1p ETH. What we need the communication option? or can be connect direct? many...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, First post here! I'll be working with PILZ Safety in a few weeks time, it will be communcating with Allen bradley, Studio 5000. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, how to do connect "Pilz 772138" on hardware like the pic? is it possible? I am newbie on Siemens. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom