PL7 Pro and Operation Terminal XBT-P022110

rubenvp

Hi everyone,

I have this installation I need to figure out but I have a problem.
Some %MW's are only used as 'Read' in the PL7 program. So in the PL7 program there is nowhere a 'Write' of the %MW's. My guess is that those variables come from the operation Terminal XBT-P022110. Where you can adjust the time, temperature setpoints,...
My question is how can I know this for sure? Is there software for the XBT-P022110? Where you can monitor the variables? Or anything else?

grtz,

rubenvp

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking for an experienced person who has worked with PL7 Pro software along with SFC programming for remote troubleshooting of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've exported a PL7 application to the .FEF file succesfully. Imported the .FEF file in my Unity Pro project, but two of the five sections in...
Replies
Views
Hello I have some issues using PL7 Pro installed on Windows XP in a VmWare Station The cable TSXCUSB485 is detected on port COM3 on Device...
Replies
Views
Hi Good Day, Anyone here have a PL7 Pro Programming Software? Thank you in advance. Joe Ric
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom