PL7 Pro and TSX Micro... Cant get outputs to work!

aqueousdan

Can anyone with some experience with PL7 Pro and TSX micro PLCs have a think and see why I may not be able to turn on outputs, either actual or memory bits.

I've attached a screen shot of my program while I am connected to the PLC. I can switch the inputs fine but it doesn't allow the output to be made. what am I doing wrong??

2017-07-06 13_15_03-Telemacanique - PL7 Pro + Zelio 2 + Lexium CT - VMware Workstation 12 Player.jpg

it is SR0 (subroutine).

You need first call subroutine to work (with coil)
Or move all to section which is allways scanned.

Similar Topics

I have to upgrade an old telemeq TSX 47 30 PLC to Unity Pro during Xmas shutdown. I have the back up of the telemeq PLC. COuld some one please...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Can anyone help me with this query,At one site I am having TSX Micro 3721 101 PLC,For some modification purpose, I need to do some...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for an experienced person who has worked with PL7 Pro software along with SFC programming for remote troubleshooting of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've exported a PL7 application to the .FEF file succesfully. Imported the .FEF file in my Unity Pro project, but two of the five sections in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom