Plant PAX - (RA-LBSM) Phase-Plate

prakasha

Hi All,

My parameter passing is not working for Plant-PAX (RA-LBSM) Phase-Plate.
I am trying it in emulator 24V, Phase Plate is opening when click the button but non of buttons are working with the Phase CMD like START, HOLD, ABORT,STOP,RESET.. I am struggling since so many days I am not getting where I am doing mistake. kindly help to come out from this..

Display (RA-LBSM) Phase-Faceplate /T{::[PlantPAX1]_LBSMUnit[1]},::[PlantPAX1],9,Slurry_Preparation - This is format I have entered in the Touch Release Action.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am starting to Practice Equipment Phase program building(Batching). I am unable to find Add on Instruction "PMIntfc_LBSM" which is...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I was wondering if there is a tool, or utility that can take an exel format csv listing of Inputs and Outputs... Digital In -->...
Replies
Views
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I was wondering what the alternatives are to ME Station. Can I use something like Ignition or Indusoft and still use...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I am curious to know, if its possible to use PlantPax graphics, face plates in Factory Talk View without utilizing its Add On...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanted to see about starting a discussion on best practices and required AOI combinations to implement the Plant PAX items in FTView ME...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom