Plc-2

I have an old PLC2/15 at home that I'm messing around with (or want to).... Does anyone have a copy of the Icom or 6200 software for sale or otherwise... I fell into this processor some time ago and was going to use it to run some lights and junk around the garage. I haven't used the software or proccesor of this type since the '80s and thought it would be fun but I can't justify spending a "ton" of $$$ for as little as I'm doing with it. I know there are a lot of bricks, etc out there at low cost but I'm just trying to make do with what I have and hopefully within my economical stimulus number.
Thanx....

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom