PLC 5 1771DB to CLX

You might want to see what the program in that DB card is. I did a few conversions and just did away with the db cards and uses the serial port on the plc. You could also look at a prosoft card.

This is probably the best idea. If your going through the trouble of upgrading, get rid of this legacy card too. Do the programming in the PLC.

Similar Topics

I have been asked to quote a PLC upgrade, in which the customer wishes to replace the current plc 5 processor with a RIO module, and add a new...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom