PLC Communication to Computer

Turns out, the 24VDC is not the problem. We are using the internal power supply. There is still no signal from the analog output.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

We are now getting a signal, however it is half the value.
We are placing a 4-20mA signal using a fluke meter.

We believe that it is because of the progam or fault value(s) but we are not sure what values to change them to.

Gunther Garland said:
We are now getting a signal, however it is half the value.
We are placing a 4-20mA signal using a fluke meter.

We believe that it is because of the progam or fault value(s) but we are not sure what values to change them to.

You are getting a signal that half the value of what?

If you are using 0 to 10V on your input card, and it is setup for raw/proportional, you should read a value of 0 to 31206 on the input data word.

If you have the input setup for 4-20mA, raw/proportional, you should read a value range of 6241 to 31206 on the input data word.

These all came from the manual that you can find here:
http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1769-um002_-en-p.pdf