PLC+HMI+SCADA outsourcing job

chandrapaul

Hi,
is there any way to do outsourcing jobs in the field of plc+hmi+scada etc?i am from Bangladesh and i work in this field. is there any way to do freelancing is this field?

thanks

Network with people friends. friends of friends. suppliers. even contractors. just make sure you have the appropriate insurances

you can try on freelancer.com

but I dont think many plc jobs get posted on there.

Tell us your experience. I have used indian programmers before and wouldnt hesitate to use programmers from abroad as long as they have good experience in what I need and good english.

you can try on freelancer.com

but I dont think many plc jobs get posted on there.

Tell us your experience. I have used indian programmers before and wouldnt hesitate to use programmers from abroad as long as they have good experience in what I need and good english.

Dear, please check your pm...