PLC integration with Technip FMC's microload meters.

Murtaza Lohar

Hi guys, my company is looking forward to design a terminal automation system by integrating PLC with Technip FMC's microload meters.
In this integration, PLC should read data from microload meters and control them on some stages.
I want to know is it possible to integrate both and get control over microload meter?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a challenge while trying to connect two Weintek HMI units with a Mitsubishi FX2N PLC. When connecting a...
Replies
Views
Hi every one, I need help,if any expert on omoron. i have omron hmi NA5-12W101B-V1 , i want to integrate with plcs, i have options siemens...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need help if any expert on omron. NA5-12W101B-V1 i want to integrate omoron HMI with siemens s7-300 PLC ,Allenbradly micrologix,and...
Replies
Views
Hi somebody has integrated a sensor in CanOpen protocol in The plc horner? I want to integrate a Inclinometer but I don't know how to read it. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have some very basic questions, but as a fresh grad without any supervisor, I can only ask you guys. I have downloaded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom