plc mitsubishi types: CPU A273 being errors

I just checked The Cpu A 273 is a motion controller not a PLC at all It's not a A series plc, are you working on a motor contoller if you are i'm sorry i thought you said it was a plc.

I just checked The Cpu A 273 is a motion controller not a PLC at all It's not a A series plc, are you working on a motor contoller if you are i'm sorry i thought you said it was a plc.

thank you very much
I olso don't know The Cpu A 273 it's types what. because I new see types plc
CPU A273 this
now I new search understand it
if I there is a problem, can you help me ???

Tell me exactly what the problem is try and explain it as simply as possible and either I or somone else on here will help. What equipment is it a PLC or a Motion controller.

Tell me exactly what the problem is try and explain it as simply as possible and either I or somone else on here will help. What equipment is it a PLC or a Motion controller.

thank you
Can you show me step by steps??? to I can upload plc program in CPU A273
after I can download again for CPU A273 being errors

Its really better if you talk to a Mitsubishi expert in your own language my friend, that is why osmanmom gave you the link to Mitsi in Viet Nam.

Its really better if you talk to a Mitsubishi expert in your own language my friend, that is why osmanmom gave you the link to Mitsi in Viet Nam.

dear Badger
how are you ??
long time no see.
I have a question for you help me
when I download program for CPU A273 being errors, I don't know what is this errors.
I have a question for your help, I have found errors when I download for CPU A273 mitsubishi. those errors are shown that I send attach emage. could you help me how to fix those error
thank you helping me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrPtpi-sVoc

dear everybody
I have a question for you help me
when I download program for CPU A273 being errors, I don't know
what is this errors??
I have a question for your help, I have found errors when I download for CPU A273 mitsubishi. those errors are shown that I have send a five video. could you help me how to fix those error
thank you helping me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VL2sTWmOdw