PLC Mounted Switches for Testing Inputs

iadapt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know of the place to acquire those little switches you can mount on a PLC to test your inputs?

They are for simulation, I found them some time ago and forgot where to get them, any help would be great.

Thanks, and lets keep adapting my friends...

I was asked a question today while bench testing and just cant remember the switches I seen once. It appeared to be like the servo simulator I have seen on www.ind-concepts website.

I just thought they would be a neat and simple way to bench test using input switches that mount on the PLC easily. I am working with a D0-06DR right now but these switches should work on any PLC I think.

I just can tremember what they were like exactly or where to find them.

Thanks guys.