PLC questions

PLC Chapter 1

A B output
|----| |-----| |------( )--

This is an AND..A and B...if A and B are TRUE then turn on ouptut.

A ouptut
|----| |-----+------( )--|
| B |
|----| |-----|

This is an OR...if A or B is TRUE then turn on output.
For the above outputs to stay on the inputs must stay on.

This is not defined properly, are the pushbuttons maintained or momentary?

GREAT!! Got it right! Thx

Electronic programming gurus...

Given two single - pole switches, write a program that will turn on an output when both switch A and switch B are closed?

Given two single - pole switches, wirte a program that will turn on output when either switch A or switch B is closed?
emthup.gif

Given four NO (Normally Open) pushbuttons (A-B-C-D), write a program that will turn a lamp on if pushbuttons A and B or C and D are closed.
Done!