PLC Reviews

Bill Brasky

I have used a Phoenix Contact PLC ILC 200 and now more recently ILC 350 PLC but I do not see any reviews for this in the PLC reviews section?
Are these not very well known?

Bill,

When the discussion began about adding a review section, Phil, I believe stated that he would start with a list of the popular brands first. Over time, or upon request, he would add other manufacturers.

If you want to do a review for the Phoenix products, email Phil regarding the addition. I can't speak for him, but he will reply to your request.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Hello Bill,

I have used the phoenix PLC a few times in the past, and i am curious what your opinion is about them.

Personally i dont like them, they are missing a few things that are essential for a PLC.

- No verify
- online change is very tricky
- bad ladder editor
- losing of retentive data if you change to much
- crashing of the programming software (its better in the newer version)

and there are other things i am forgetting.

whats your opinion ?

Marsupilami