PLC scan in the Micro 800 serie

Laarej99

I have found a information in the user manuel of the CCW software, it's about the use of MODBUS TCP instruction :

"A maximum of four message requests per channel can be processed in
one scan. For Ladder Diagram programs, message requests areexecuted at the end of a ladder scan."

Does this mean that i can't use more then 4 modbus tcp instruction ?

I have found a information in the user manuel of the CCW software, it's about the use of MODBUS TCP instruction :

"A maximum of four message requests per channel can be processed in
one scan. For Ladder Diagram programs, message requests areexecuted at the end of a ladder scan."

Does this mean that i can't use more then 4 modbus tcp instruction ?

no, not in a general context.

yes, in the context of one scan.