PLC Serial Comms question

mbc

Hi Everyone.
I’m using an Omron low end PLC, and I'm modifying an RS232 serial program, and I want to trigger from the RX receive flag and simply turn on a LED. The idea is when 5 bytes have been received, then I will scan through them the see what they contain.

At moment what I have put together doesn’t turn on the LED, can anyone help out?

Cheers
Mbc

how do I ad a file or image?

rx_rung.jpg

Last edited:
You can also use the button above the post window that looks like a paper-clip....

I used it to attach this screenshot which I got with FastStone Capture

2015-02-03_000858.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, this is a brand new task for me. I recently bought a particulate sensor and it communicates with UART protocol or I2C protocol. It came...
Replies
Views
I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
MELSEC A RS422 (25pin) <> iQR C24 Serial RS232 (9pin) - Simple PLC Communication Communication from a MELSEC-A Series CPU (RS-422 – DB 25 Pin)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom