plc seven segment display project

For Revision 2, somehow in making the revisions, I accidently changed Timer T0 on Rung 1 from a preset of K10 to K0. Change it back to K10 to make it work as a 1-second output display timer.

How do you create normally open contacts where the status is set to on until it's pressed which would turn it off. For example the reset pushbutton on the first rung. Is there a way to toggle the status on or off.

For a starter like you ,the easiest way to program what you want is to use an on delay timer to set out each output and use the corresponding timer to set the next output once the timer times out.You can use the timers as interlock to each other.

How do you create normally open contacts where the status is set to on until it's pressed which would turn it off. For example the reset pushbutton on the first rung. Is there a way to toggle the status on or off.

David...a set contact is on until you Reset it.
To reset another rung..lets say the first One..If you are using Siemens ...you will see a reset coil and you type in the step you want to reset..Basically,you use the input(timers) as an input to set the steps..you can then use the steps to turn on any output you want...I hope this helps..otherwise send me a copy of the program

I guess what I meant was how to change the status of just one instruction bit. Like if I had xo in my program and I wanted to make it an "on" bit. So when the program starts, it has a blue status light on. I think I was on to it but I'm not sure. Haven't had much time to spend with it because of work.

if I had xo in my program and I wanted to make it an "on" bit.
It depends on the status of your physical input, but if it is off, then change your PLC instruction to the opposite polarity . In Automation Direct DirectSoft software, these are called Normally Open and Normally Closed. For example, if X0 is a "Normally Open" instruction, then change it to a "Normally Closed" instruction.