PLC with 3 x RS232 Ports.

Ned,

is this Steeplechase?
I had a brochure dropped off by a vendor for a potential project.
Do you personally use ProWorx or steeplechase?

I have done one Steeplechase job with an ILC350 which is a higher end PLC. For simple stuff we have been using the ILC 1xx series with PCWorx software.

There is a totally free version called PCWorx Express. You can also download the full PCWorx software which defaults to a Lite version without a paid code and functions with the ILC 1xx controllers as well. I think we had to do that to use the built in Web server in the ILC130 ETH controller but someone else here did that job so I'm not 100% sure.

When the controller name ends in ETH then it is a PC Worx controller and when it ends in VLC then it is a Steeplechase controller.

I knew the VLC type works with Steplechase.
I also tghout (probably read that on the Phoenix web site) that PCWorx can be used on all VLC controllers.

Thanks.