PLC5 to ControlLogix translated indirect addr

That approach would work, i.e. having 30 branches equating each to successive values of N119[0], and might be safer in the long run.... But do yourself a favour and replace the FALs with COP instructions, no control needed, and much faster.

Further thoughts.... I think I would prefer this method over re-structuring your data storage as a 2-D array, there's less that could go wrong, there's less changes to do, there's less risk..... all at the expense of one big rung (or you could do it as 30 rungs, makes very little difference)

Daba & RonJohn,
Sorry it's been a bit since I got back to this machine: SO, Thank you both for your help regarding my "FAL w indirect addressing" issues after PLC5>CLX convert.
I did end up doing as you both recommended (hard code for first counter in the indirect address, then use COP vs FAL for them).
This did work, and my data collection is rolling and data is getting to the correct locations, and to my Scada.
So again THANK YOU GUYS for your assistance!!!!
I do have an FBC question now in my alarm collection, but it should prob have a new thread so I'll post that now.
~JamesL