plcs7-300 and absolute encoder

seee

hello.

dear friends i am studying plc s7-300 and i need a program
that read absolute encoder value on profibus.
i have searched on google but i coulden't find any program.
manufacture doesn't matter but it was absolute profibus encoder. please help me.

best regards.

thanks a lot for your reply.
i need just a plc program in which an profibus absolute encoder
value is read.
in this forum no one have used absolute encoder before in a project!
best regards.

thanks a lot for your reply.
i need just a plc program in which an profibus absolute encoder
value is read.
in this forum no one have used absolute encoder before in a project!
best regards.

o_O If you don't give specific info, the answers you get will be unreliabe also. And that is not very well liked here.

Here's my best guess of what you want:
If you assign the profi address in the process image area (say below IO byte 128), you can, independent how the consistency is set, read the double integer value like this:

L IDx // 0<= x <= 124

Note that there can be several settings to select the mode, sw gate, counter preset, and so on.

Kalle