Please adive me on my job. I am still fresh

Free PLC simulation.

If you want to do programming with simulated PLC, have a look at the CoDeSys from http://www.3s-software.com

CoDeSys is used as programming and configuration tool for a lot of different PLC-make's (from ABB to WAGO). It has IEC conform editors for LAD, CSF, CFC, IL, SFC, it has even built-in visualization. You'll find an extensive library here: www.oscat.de .

Twincat from Beckhoff is a derivate from CoDeSys, and a guy on this forum, Archie, has posted a Quick Start on Youtube: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=64740

If you chose to download and test CoDeSys or Twincat, do also download the manual and read it thoroughly.
icon12.gif

Kalle

Also, If some one can advice me on what courses should i take for getting a better job. I mean what do employers look at when they look at the cv.

I agree all your advice!!

People having interest to improve their-self should have focused,concentrated,and motivated to pull fill their dreams.I believed PLC is not easy to understand but if you have faith to learn or to sharpen your skills, you will find eventually ...

Thanks
rr

Quotation from one of my favourite movie:
"In your live you have to answer yourself a very, very hard question:
What do you want to do in your live. If you find the answer, then just start do it" :)

From the learning and getting experience perspective working with the projects in automation is the best approach. However many companies in current economic climate are having problems with getting the new projects. Buyers dosn't want to spend money on investments (strange, because you could get the investment cheaper).
Working with projects is not always suite for people who have family - especially site commisioning, which usually is far, far away from home.

If there is nothing what keeps you in your place, then just start to improve your knowledge and look for a job that would fit in the answer from the quotation above.

Good Luck