please help with Melsec CC link adressing

smullins

Hi, I'm new to the melsec system and I need to install CC links on some processing equipment. I have no ideal how to address the CC link cards or program them. Any Help would be appreciated.:eek:

Not sure what software you have nor what PLC's you have... but using GX Developer it's not that bad...

We have a Q PLC, these that CCLink cards have dip switches so they are hard coded with a address

If you give more details someone may beable to help you out, or get you the correct manual to read, you can also find them here if you don't have them.... www.meau.com

Mark

Similar Topics

please help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(
Replies
Views
HOW to communicate with OPTIX and Mitsubishi's Q Series PLC?? PLEASE HELP ME
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get a Yokogawa Hart pressure Transmitter and a Rosemount Temp Transmitter to read on a 1769-IF4 module on an L33ERM...
Replies
Views
Please help me, I have solve many week but still not solve it. I found trouble of factory talk studio when I set tag by browse address of OPC...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, i Have im my Industry a Endress & Hauser Promag400 this has a screen that constantly have that error, it says to wait, somebody...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom