Please Help!!!!!

elevmike
i appreciate the offer. The reason Im looking for the software was cause they did not want to swap out the enclosures so I have to make do with whats there for controls.
At this point we have the line back up just dont have any way to view alarm/jams resets etc from the stations.
I think come Monday we may end up sending some new doors out to the CNC shop and see if we can get the hinges to line up. What a disaster if we have to pull the cabinets and redo everything again

Jason,

It wont look pretty, but a hand-held nibbler & "Goof" plate may resolve your problem...

I cant belive nothing can be found on the net. I googled many times and only came up with the two on Ebay... :(

How many panels??

Time to head to bed.

I'll post something if the guy on ebay replies in the morning. He may just have stumbled across the optimates, but he did have other panel related items.

Asked him if he had any info, source info, programming data or software, etc.

Maybe yes, maybe no. Time will tell.

regards.....casey

Last edited:
Mike:

That tire plant had two of everything ever made, I think. One of the engineers had to try everything new that came out. My section of the plant (his old one) had over twenty brands of plc's. I had over 300 9030's alone, so there was a godawful number of plc's there.

When I came, he went to a section of the plant that was mostly AB, with a little Rockwell Reliance AutoMax.

I had probbly 35-40 different programming cables, more software then I can remember, at least 10 brands of two-line displays, etc.

At least two of everything, 2 sixnet, 2 opto 22, 2 D-100's in use with another 20 new ones in cold storage as he didn't like them, 2 9070's, 2 sharks with anther 15-20 in storage, etc. As you can tell, unlimited budget.

I bought over a million $$$ in bronze bushings for a major rebuilt project (300 tire presses) that was scrapped 6 weeks into the rebuild. Stuph is still sitting out in the staging area. At least bronze does not rust.

Oh well, another reason I buy General or BFG tires.

thanks for letting me vent.....

as always, regards...

kck

What I did for the evening was throw a shiny new 10 EZ touch in from my personal stock. had to move 6 16mm pilots and 3 buttons but it looks nice and I can reuse the panels.
So now I have five panels to go and that will cost about 10k in material plus labor to install and test. Glad Im just a lead tech that gets paid by the hour and not the salesman that gets paid by what the job makes hehe