Poor Man's Encoder

I want to thank everyone for contributing their time and patience it was a lot of fun banging idea's around. I've got enough info now to build a prototype. I'll let everyone know how well it does.

You guys are GREAT!!

Joe

P.S. If anyone knows of a good prototype shop that has good people in the Michigan area please let me know. I'm going to need one down the road..... thanks again!

Similar Topics

I have just been given a situation where I need to synchronize 2 belt speeds. The original system used a set of 8 Prox switches on each belt...
Replies
Views
Ran across this code today in RSLogix5000. First Rung - Isn't this just a straight file copy? Second Rung - Isn't this just populating an Array...
Replies
Views
It has been quite some time but I do remember that once I had found what they refered to as a poor mans RS232 to RS485 converter. I know it was...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I'm a newbie in the control area, so I'm gonna drop some thoughts here... We want to control the opening of big silos (about 1900...
Replies
Views
Hi! We are currently updating our Intouch 2012 (v10.5 and v10.6) and Intouch 2014 (v11.1) to Intouch 2017 (v17.3). We were using workstations as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom